Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

60 years young

The DECORATIONS


The FOOD




                          The FUN























The DAD

The GRANDPA

The MAN


We had a great time getting ready for my Dad's 60th Birthday party.  We surprised him a with a 60's tie dye party. We secretly invited all his siblings over for dessert and it was nice to see them all. 
  Emma made tie dye pie, and I tried a tie dye cheesecake that was...disgusting. But hey it looked cool. 


I love my Dad.  
He is a quiet, spiritual man.
 He doesn't really talk a lot.  
He tells horrible jokes that we all laugh at.  
He taught me the value of education and being a peacemaker. 
 He doesn't show his emotions very often, but I know they are there.  
He works hard.  
He bought himself  a Harley Davidson that I pray he doesn't seriously get hurt on.  
He loves to ride his bike, run and ski. 
He loves the mountains.
He reads a lot. 
He likes to watch westerns.
 He is my Dad.
I am proud to be his daughter.
Happy 60 Years.
I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment