Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Snowbird Swimming

August  2012


I was tired, that is all I really remember, since the baby was only 2 weeks old--But it was SOOO nice to get out of the house and into the fresh mountain air.  Yummm...One of my favorite smells in the world...Snowbird in August.
 I can't really explain it.  
Only my siblings probably really understand the smell... and why we love to be there so much... when really there is not a lot to do.  It is just a part of my life that I have always remembered never changing.  It was always nice to know that we would always go there and nothing would change.  Maybe my kids one day will have the same feelings. 

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that you guys are still going to Snowbird. I remember going with you guys one year. It was a lot of fun. I have to agree with you that there is nothing as wonderful as the smell of the mountains. Your kids WILL feel the same someday. They will love their memories. HOpe you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete