Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Courtlyne's Birthday

July 6th 2011
Courtlyne's Birthday


I can not believe that another year has come and gone since my oldest child was born.  She is a great girl. Full of personality and spunk. She spends most of her free time doing gymnastics, which is nice since I am there with her.  She officially LOVES Jack Sparrow. That is about all she got for her birthday, Jack Sparrow paraphernalia.   She invited a few friends over for a pirate restaurant birthday party. After she drew and painted the awesome Black Pearl ship for the backdrop--she insisted on decorating her own cake.  Oh... well I guess it was one less thing that I had to do.  I am still trying to prepare myself for this stage of life--crushes on superstars, crushes on boys, going to the mall, independence and preteen attitudes.  She is a great girl.
I love her dearly.

1 comment:

  1. cute! scares me too. and we're two years behind you guys. we need to get together soon. it's been too long.

    ReplyDelete